While our lead pastor, Vito Aiuto, is away on sabbatical, we will focus on some of the same themes that will be directing his time. We seek to experience our identity in Christ through rest, renewal, and revival. We invite you to join our sabbatical this summer. Come on any Sunday and join us for worship and more. All are welcome to join our sabbatical. Go and live intentionally this summer and receive the rest, renewal, and revival that the Spirit of God is ready to give you. Consider doing these ideas individually or corporately.
- Gather some friends and go to a concert
- Grab some of your favorite food and drink and go on a picnic
- Go to a comedy show
- Go to Coney Island for a couple of rides and a Brooklyn Cyclones game
- Organize a talent show with your parish Host a pancake night or slumber party
- Take 5-10 vigorous breaths before getting out of bed
- Skip down one block on your commute (we dare you)